Terms of Service
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS.
USE AND RESTRICTIONS.
The Sitesmay be accessed and used only by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable laws, who are 18 years of age or older, and who are not barred from using the Sites under applicable laws.
In order to purchase products or services through the use of the Sites , you must establish an account with RIMPY SAHOTA. You are solely responsible for (i) maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account and your account password; (ii) restricting access to your computer and your account; and (iii) keeping your email address listed on your account current. You are solely responsible and liable for all activities, including, without limitation, all purchases of products and services through the use of the Sites that occur under your account or your account password. You agree to immediately notify RIMPY SAHOTA of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security by contacting the GEC.
TERMS OF SALE
All product sales from the Sites are governed by any terms of sale that may be posted on the Sites. You should refer to our terms of sale to learn more about applicable product warranties, our RETURN POLICY, and SHIPPING TERMS. By ordering and/or accepting delivery of the products, you agree to be bound by these terms of sale. The terms of sale are subject to change without prior notice at any time, in RIMPY SAHOTA’s sole discretion so you should review the terms of sale each time you make a purchase. Additional information may be found in our FAQ and online shopping sections of the Sites.
You consent to receive electronic communications from RIMPY SAHOTA either in the form of email sent to you at the email address listed on your account or by communications posted on the Sites . You acknowledge and agree that any electronic communication in the form of such email or posting on the Sites shall satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
You further agree that you will not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Sites any material protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or any other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of such copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right owned by a third party, and the burden of determining whether any material is protected by any such right is on you. You shall be solely liable for damage resulting from your account, or any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights, or any violations of rights of privacy or publicity, or any other harm resulting from any Submission that you make.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you own all Submissions posted by you on or through the Sites or otherwise have the right to grant the Licenses to RIMPY SAHOTA set forth in this section, and (ii) your Submission is accurate and not misleading and (iii) the posting of your Submissions on or through the Sites does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, trademark rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity or violate any applicable law, rule, regulation or order. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, damages and any other monies owing to any person by reason of any Submissions posted by you to or through the Sites. When submitting Submissions to or otherwise using the Sites, and/or the services, you agree not to, without limitation:
· use the Sites in a manner that uses technology or other means to access the Sites, or other content that is not authorized by RIMPY SAHOTA;
· use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of content.
· attempt to introduce viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
· take any action that imposes or may impose (in RIMPY SAHOTA’s sole discretion) an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on RIMPY SAHOTA’s infrastructure;
· attempt to gain unauthorized access to RIMPY SAHOTA computer network or user accounts;
· encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, or that gives rise to civil liability;
· attempt to damage, disable, overburden, or impair RIMPY SAHOTA servers or networks;
· fail to comply with applicable third party terms;
· Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
· Use racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive language;
· Discuss or incite illegal activity;
· Use explicit/obscene language or solicit/post sexually explicit images (actual or simulated);
· Post anything that exploits children or minors or that depicts cruelty to animals;
· Post any copyrighted or trademarked materials without the express permission from the owner of such copyright or trademark; post any person’s name, likeness, voice or biographical information without the express permission from such person (or if that person is a minor, from that person’s parent or legal guardian);
· Disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail', 'spam', 'chain letters', 'pyramid schemes', or any other form of such solicitation;
· Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Sites or; and
· Alter the opinions, goals, profiles or comments posted by others on the Sites .
This list of prohibitions provides examples and is not complete or exclusive. RIMPY SAHOTA reserves the right in its sole discretion to (a) terminate your access to your account; (b) terminate your ability to post to the Sites (or the services) and (c) refuse, delete, modify, edit or remove any Submissions; with or without cause and with or without notice, for any reason or no reason, or for any action that RIMPY SAHOTA determines is inappropriate or disruptive to this Sites to any other user of the Sites, and/or services. RIMPY SAHOTA may report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be illegal, and any reports it receives of such conduct. When legally required or at RIMPY SAHOTA's discretion, RIMPY SAHOTA will cooperate with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Sites, or on the Internet.
RIMPY SAHOTA takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Submissions posted or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, RIMPY SAHOTA is only a forum and is not liable for any statements, representations, or Submissions provided by its users in any public forum or personal home page.
These prohibitions do not require RIMPY SAHOTA to monitor, police or remove any Submissions or other information submitted by you or any other user.
If you submit any feedback or ideas about our products and services to the Sites, you hereby assign and agree to assign to RIMPY SAHOTA all right, title and interest in and to such feedback.
Any Content offered or posted on the Sites is subject to modification or discontinuation at any time and from time to time without notice or obligation to you. Without limiting the foregoing, RIMPY SAHOTA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to charge fees for the use or purchase of, or access to, any products, services or Content offered through the Sites, at any time and from time to time.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless RIMPY SAHOTA, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents against any losses, liabilities, claims, expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of your account, your use of the Site , and your Submissions and any Personal Rights contained therein; This indemnity shall not apply to any losses arising directly out of RIMPY SAHOTA’s own fraud, recklessness, gross negligence or negligence.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Sites may contain links to websites and other resources operated by third parties other than RIMPY SAHOTA. Such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. RIMPY SAHOTA does not control such websites, and is not responsible for the content, products, services or information offered by any third parties. The inclusion of links to such websites on the Sites does not imply any endorsement of any website or the content, products or services offered, advertised, endorsed or promoted by any third party, or of any company or person. If you decide to access any third party websites or acquire any third party products or services, you do so entirely at your own risk, and you may be subject to the terms and conditions and the privacy policies imposed by such third parties.
WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMER
IN ADDITION, THE SITES MAY CONTAIN TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR INACCURACIES AND MAY NOT BE COMPLETE OR CURRENT. RIMPY SAHOTA THEREFORE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS (INCLUDING AFTER AN ORDER HAS BEEN SUBMITTED) AND TO CHANGE OR UPDATE INFORMATION AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. PLEASE NOTE THAT SUCH ERRORS, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS MAY RELATE TO PRICING AND AVAILABILITY, AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RIMPY SAHOTA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL OR REFUSE TO ACCEPT ANY ORDER PLACED BASED ON INCORRECT PRICING OR AVAILABILITY INFORMATION. WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
IN ADDITION, IF AN ITEM BECOMES UNAVAILABLE FOR WHATEVER REASON AFTER AN ORDER IS ACCEPTED, RIMPY SAHOTA MAY TERMINATE THE ORDER BY GIVING YOU WRITTEN NOTICE. IN SUCH EVENT, RIMPY SAHOTA WILL CONTACT YOU TO ARRANGE FOR A REFUND OR PROVISION OF CREDIT AGAINST FUTURE PURCHASE. AGAIN, WE APOLOGIZE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
RIMPY SAHOTA AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND THIRD PARTY PARTNERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, MULTIPLIED OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR FAILURE TO REALIZE EXPECTED SAVINGS, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER OR NOT SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY LOSS OR OTHER DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH ANY UNAVAILABILITY OR NONPERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, , ERRORS, OMISSIONS, VIRUSES AND MALICIOUS CODE, UNLESS SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES ARE CAUSED DIRECTLY BY RIMPY SAHOTA’S FRAUD, RECKLESSNESS, GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR NEGLIGENCE. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
FOR NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS OR OTHER PERSONS ACCESSING THIS SITE FROM NEW JERSEY: You agree that all disputes arising from your account, your use of the Sites and your Submissions and any Personal Rights contained therein shall be decided solely by an arbitrator, pursuant to the Consumer Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. By agreeing to arbitration, you understand and agree that You are waiving Your rights to maintain other available resolution processes, such as a court action or administrative proceeding, to settle any disputes. Furthermore, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL in any dispute with RIMPY SAHOTA, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENTS
RIMPY SAHOTA respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask you to do the same. RIMPY SAHOTA may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate service and/or access to the Sites for users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work is the subject of copyright infringement and/or trademark infringement and appears on our Sites, please provide RIMPY SAHOTA's designated agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512 ("DMCA"):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted and/or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled at the Sites, and information reasonably sufficient to permit RIMPY SAHOTA to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit RIMPY SAHOTA to contact you as the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright and/or trademark owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
RIMPY SAHOTA's agent for notice of claims of copyright or trademark infringement on the Sites can be reached as follows:
Please also note that for copyright infringements under Section 512(f) of the U.S. Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about material which appears on this Website, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.